QLD Wide Online Meeting
Join us on our fortnightly Zoom meeting that is open to and run by members of the fellowship throughout QLD. We regularly have visitors from other states and countries. Please feel free to join us.
- WHEN: Every 2nd Friday, 7.30pm.
- ZOOM ID: 736431106
- PASSWORD: (Please ensure you source the password from one of the local members.)
Step 1: Download the Zoom App on your phone, tablet or computer.
Step 2: Open Zoom and enter the Zoom ID above when the meeting is about to start.
Step 3: Enter in the password to allow entry into the meeting.
The first time you click on a Zoom meeting link, you’ll be prompted to download the app, or on a computer, visit the Zoom website to download the app. For smartphones and tablets, download the Zoom app from your app store. You’ll need an email address to register and then need to ‘accept’ an email from Zoom at that email address and set up a password.
- Where possible use a computer rather than phone – it’s easier to position and use its keyboard for chatting during the meeting.
- Ensure your profile name is your name and not ‘iPhone’ or ‘tablet’ – this makes it easier for everyone to identify you – especially if your video isn’t on.
- If using your phone, have it in landscape mode (sideways) – you will look better!
- We love to see each other, so turn your video on and ensure you have good lighting in your room.
- Position your device at your eyeline or higher so you’re not looking down into it.
- Explore the options at the bottom of the screen for turning audio and video on/off and chatting.
- Try switching between speaker view (the person speaking is in a large window) and gallery view (you can see more people). This option is at top-right on a computer screen and on a phone you scroll right.
- If you need to communicate or request prayer during the meeting, use the ‘chat’ button at the bottom of the screen.